Holy Spirit students are taught to be safe and responsible digital citizens. Each year level is taught explicit skills in the smart, safe and responsible use of information and communications technology.
Our curriculum focuses on equipping students with skills such as:
- Keeping personal information safe
- Safe and ethical use of social media and Web 2.0 applications
- Protective behaviours around cyberbullying
- Internet security, such as avoiding scams and hoaxes
- Appropriate internet searching
- Maintaining a positive digital footprint
Our school is registered in the Alannah and Madeleine Foundation’s e-Smart Schools program, a framework that supports schools to develop and maintain a cybersafety culture throughout the entire school community.